Join the Y
When you become a member of the Attleboro YMCA, you become part of a community that is committed to healthy living, youth development, and social responsibility. With access to the Y’s three unique locations, your membership provides you with a wide variety of health and wellness opportunities, community-based programs, and special member benefits. Please review the Attleboro YMCA Membership Guide for a full list of your membership benefits and YMCA policies.
General member benefits:
- Priority program registration. Program registration for Attleboro Y members begin four weeks before the start of the session. Program participants may register two weeks prior to the session.
- Program discounts. Y members receive discounts on all of our programs.
- Free Child Watch services for Youth, Family, and Single-Parent Family Members.
- My Y is Every Y in New England. Your Attleboro Y membership entitles you to free access to 144 Y facilities throughout New England.
- Free parking. Your Attleboro Y membership includes a free parking pass for the city parking lot adjacent to the Downtown Branch.
- Free access to the Norton Outdoor Center. Your membership includes free access to the Y’s 80-acre outdoor recreational center in Norton.
Health & Wellness benefits:
- Wellness Coaching Session – 60 minutes with a Personal Trainer to assess your needs, interests, and goals
- Group exercise programs included in your membership at no cost
- Unlimited Les Mills classes
- Free lap swim, fitness swim, and water jogging
- Free family recreational swim
- Free Aqua Motion, Senior Waves, Arthritis Exercise, and Aqua Zumba
Youth & Family benefits:
- Discounted youth programs and camp fees
- School’s Out Afterschool program
- Sneakers Full-Day Licensed Child Care Program
- Y Way Nursery School
- Family Nights & Events
Membership For All
The Attleboro YMCA is committed to helping all members of our community live healthier lives in spirit, mind, and body. To ensure that our programs and services are accessible to everyone, the YMCA developed the “Membership for All” program. This income-based membership rate scale welcomes all individuals and families to become active members of the Y, no matter what their financial circumstances may be. The Attleboro YMCA is able to offer Membership for All because of donations made through the Best Friends Annual Fundraising Campaign.
To determine your membership rate, please review the registration form for your membership type below:
|Number of people in your household:|
|You have selected:|
Joiner’s Fees range from $25 to $65 based on Membership type and rate.
To qualify for a Membership for All rate, you will need to provide the YMCA with tax documentation to verify your income within 30 days of your membership start date. If you do not provide the proper documentation within 30 days, the fee will default to the full rate.
Please note: We are currently only able to process online registrations for members who pay the 100% membership rate. If you qualify for a 20-80% membership rate, please join in person at one of our Attleboro YMCA branches.
Your Attleboro Y membership card now offers you free access to any YMCA membership facility in New England. We are for healthy living and we want you to stay active and keep moving. So go out and explore New England, visit friends and relatives, and take your Y card with you! Some restrictions may apply, so contact the Y you plan to visit in advance. There are no restrictions for YMCA members visiting the Attleboro YMCA facilities. Photo ID required.
Child Protection Policy
At the Attleboro YMCA, we believe it is our duty and obligation to protect every child who walks through our doors or participates in one of our programs. To ensure your child’s safety, we have developed this Child Protection Policy.
Child protection is a community initiative that requires teamwork and cooperation from all sides. We ask that you review these policies and follow the YMCA’s guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Robin McDonald at (508) 409-0763.